(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 02/27/03
Looks like she is using one of the 3rd party tools to work with moveable
type.  I thought about this, and now that I see it in action it might not be
a bad idea...

are doing now on their diary kinda things.  Not really put like "hey, this
site is good", but rather "here I am at bla bla bla, and this is the 2L beer
that I'm drinking... today was this and that, bla bla bla".  I don't know if
I can necessarily get 10 people together that would want to do it though...
but I'll give it a shot.