(keitai-l) Re: camera phone usage by kids

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 03/12/03
Andrea Hoffmann wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > below is the link to an article/research summary about the usage of camera
 > enabled phones by today's kids. Its in Japanese, but some of the main points
 > are:

Hi Andrea: great theory! I am daily watching what
my 8 & 12 year olds do with their (and my) camera phone.

They take pictures of fish, hamsters, toilets, each
other in various positions and some things I better
don't describe on a mailing list...

Usually they take the pictures upside down, 2mm from
their nose or inside their mouth etc etc etc...

That's the difference between the theory of what
researchers think kids do or what kids do in a
lab under observation, and what real life kids actually
do in real life...

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html