(keitai-l) KDDI/AU Java info

From: Andrew Sandes <andrew_at_asiaentry.com>
Date: 04/10/03
Hello to all, I am working on new Java app for KDDI/AU network.

Having code working on J-Phone J-SH52, next stop is to test on AU keitai.

Can anyone tell me if there is an AU phone that gives best performance for
Java?
Or are all of the latest generation keitais on AU service roughly equal?

I remember when the first iAppli came out, the different DoCoMo branded
phones gave quite different performance running iAppli.
Can anyone comment whether this is the same for Java on AU now?

Also, does the AU service use content aggregators for loading/testing java
like J-Phone network does?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can provide.

Cheers

Andrew

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat