(keitai-l) Re: Microsoft as VodaFone main competitor

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 04/11/03
A very intersting comment. I guess they don't consider Nokia a serious =
player :_)

But vodafone is trying to control the whole value chain with VFLive much =
like DoCoMo did (does?).
However, the biggest recent breakaway hit is ShaMail, which was created =
really by Sharp, outside of the precious topdown ecosystem docomo is =
fond of.

If VF does get too powerful they risk slowing down innovation.

/dc
david [dc] collier
  e   |   dc@gamelet.com
       >  www.gamelet.com