(keitai-l) Re: Gemini Mobile Technologies

From: Debi Jones <djones_at_wireless-one.org>
Date: 04/14/03
Juergen,

Yes, I should have mentioned their home page, but as it has so little
information I skipped that.  They also have an office and developers in
Silicon Valley, which is how they came to my attention.  If anyone has any
insight into what the company is building or what segment they represent,
your help would be greatly appreciated.

...Debi