(keitai-l) Re: SO505i (Sony Ericsson)

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 04/17/03
145g?! is it just me or are japanese phones growing bulkier and bulkier
these days? just got back to tokyo from a trip to seoul and those phones
over there were _tiny_ (sure, they're behind on everything but size, but
still). :/

now that these 505 phones are due to hit the market, do au/kddi and jphone
have something planned to cope with the competition? ought to be the first
time in awhile that docomo seems ahead on gizmo factors.

.tmk - who thinks his 106g keitai is more than heavy enough :/