(keitai-l) Re: SO505i (Sony Ericsson) (mobile phones form factors in EU JP)

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 04/20/03
The article is pretty interesting reading, but of course the kind of readers
of a webmag about mobile phones would skew for the Geek factor the SO seems
to hold. But it's bigger than the Foma phones!

But still - the P at 4%? Formerly the fave of developers here. The rumor I
heard is that they screwed up the java VM and so it will be out maybe last -
possibly a disaster for them after the huge investment across Matsushita to
deliver the superslim 504.

The footnote about "multitask" feature on the SH seems puzzling - anyone
know more about that? Currently on my panasonic I can happily jump to mail,
address book etc while making a call or i-mode surfing... what's new?

/dc

//  a user survey on favorite 505i models
//  http://www.zdnet.co.jp/mobile/0304/18/n_touhyou.html
//  SO505i 47%
//  F505i 16%
//  SH505i 12%