(keitai-l) Re: J-SH53 announced on 4/24

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 04/28/03
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Jeffrey L. Funk wrote:

> but in any case, more complex programs will
> provide firms with greater number of options in how they design the
> interface for their workers.

I think the point is that even business systems on desktops, outside of
limited use in some very specialized and technical areas such as CAD,
have very simple interfaces that use little processing power and little
code.

I'm really at a loss to imagine what business systems running on a
keitai you can concieve of that are limited by processing power and code
size, rather than screen size, resolution and input method. Perhaps you
can provide some examples of the sort of thing you're thinking of?

cjs