(keitai-l) Re: input devices: laser qwerty keyboard

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 05/05/03
That looks pretty good - but does one actually need the projected image
for the system to work? Is the IR reading reflected laser light, or is the
laser just there to get the fingers where they should be....

If the laser image is just to get the fingers in the right place, it could
be dispensed with for touch typists....

Nick