(keitai-l) Re: java telephones

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/08/03
On Thu, 8 May 2003, dc wrote:

> but there is actually quite a lot of interactivity but docomo of course had
> to be careful about rogue scripts eating up unlimited packets so there are
> some limitations to what you can do.

They have to be careful about rogue i-Applis eating up unlimited packets
as well, and yet they seem to have dealt with that problem.

I'm really disappointed that Flash doesn't have network access.

BTW, do all of the 505i series have QVGA screens? I didn't see this
mentioned anywhere until I saw this month's Docomo phones catalogue,
which rather quietly indicates that the D505i does. Man, that's going to
make reading e-mail and web sites much, much nicer....

cjs