(keitai-l) [YAP] Old meets new

From: Jonas Petersson <zap_at_xms.se>
Date: 05/09/03
[Since shameless plugs seem to be OK these days]

Some of you may recall that I'm working with Anoto technology together
with various high end phones these day (SonyEricsson ChatPen, Nokia
Digital Pen etc). Well, we have merged the old postcard with the new
hi-tech so that you can send real postcards using your phone+pen. We've
done this together with the Swedish Post Office (Posten Sverige AB) and
somehow we've ended up on the shortlist to Mail Awards for Innovation
(sort of an Oscar). The winner will be announced on Tuesday...

Awards: http://www.mailawards.org/Awards/shortlist_details.htm#I
Details: http://www.anotes.com/anoto/cases.html

And why is this on topic? Well, some other national post offices have
shown their interest in their respective countries - sorry, no names,
but use your imagination.

Also, this seems pretty close to the "redirect simple messaging
services" topic, right?

				/ Jonas			=

-- =

Jonas Petersson |  XMS Penvision  | mailto:Jonas.Petersson@xms.se
Box 3294, Holmbrogr=E4nd 1, S-600 03 Norrk=F6ping | http://www.xms.se/
Tel: +46 (0)11 244805 | Fax: +46 (0)11 244809