(keitai-l) Re: AW: Re: SMS and URLs

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/08/03
On Thu, 8 May 2003, Sandra Baron wrote:

> Seeing the user bevahiour in Europe, it seems that "only" with a new
> handset, that has brighter colours, a better sound and even a camera,
> users start thinking that they step into the next generation of mobile
> communication. Even if the old handsets had wap - nobody used it on the
> old phone.

That makes sense to me. I notice that moving from an F503i to an
SO503iS, I do a lot more web browsing and use i-Applis a lot more. Why?
Because it's just so much faster, even though I don't like the user
interface quite as much.

(In my first day with the Sony, I racked up more in packet charges than
I usually do in a month.)

cjs