(keitai-l) Re: p504i

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_cornell.edu>
Date: 05/11/03
    Instead of the standard Headphone/Mike port,. the P504i is trying to
set a new standard.  I believe it is the same connector used for the
handsfree
set as in the USA.  You can buy a special adapter to connect Japanese
handsfree
sets to this new kind of port.  Or you can buy a special P504i handsfree kit.

    This new port like the old ones also does stereo sound for applicable
keitais.
It has some other new feature I cannot recall.

    In the P504i manual it explains all this in great detail.... I read it a
few days ago
while trying to find a way to use it as to not bother my coworkers when
testing my
programs at work.  Its somewhere towards the end of one of the manuals.