(keitai-l) Re: p504i

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/11/03
> Indulge me....
> I picked up a p504i as they were going for 2500yen (about 12 quid).

Gosh! That's cheap for one of the best phones Panasonic
ever produced. I have the same and got it for ~20,000Yen.

> What is the port on the side?

Headset.

> Can I use it with a Mac?

Mhm, you could call somebody while staring in your Mac, so yes.
Or what was your question again?

> Are there any toys I can use with it?
> It comes with a "feed the dog a bone/keep dog happy" iappli. This being
> Japan, there MUST be a "feed joshi kosei the bone/keep joshi kosei happy"
> iappli out there SOMEWHERE.

http://www.g-appli.net/ is the way to go. Tom ruined his Sony
scrollwheel by playing the game where you have to clean a
window fast enough to get a glimpse of a naked lady taking
a shower.

Or have a look here: http://bikkuri.com/urllink/searchlink.htm
or here: http://best100.jp/

But I warn you: i-appli suck battery faster out of the phone
than you last.

(*_-)/~~

Juergen