(keitai-l) Now freelance 3G Info Architect

From: Phillip Julian <PJulian_at_hutchison.com.au>
Date: 05/12/03
Dear keitai-l readers and contributors.

I am an Information Architect who has been involved in a 2-year design
and build project for Hutchison Telecommunications global 3G mobile
phone service branded as 3. It has been an interesting ride from start
up to launch.

Now that the business is operational my role has become redundant and
am looking for work.

If anyone needs an IA with 2 years of dedicated 3G-design experience,
including usability lab testing across multiple product areas such as
News, Sport, Finance and Entertainment please contact me off list.

I am available for either short or long term projects in Australia or
elsewhere.

Regards

Phill J

Name Phillip Julian