(keitai-l) MIDP 2.0 content vs market demand

From: Mathew Smith <Mathew.Smith_at_smart-fusion.com>
Date: 05/14/03
Shawn

> Too kind, just read the specs a little.

An honorable activity - its a pity that more people don't ...=20

thanks for the links I've seen most of the content before. Your're right =
in that I'm looking for some MIDP 2.0 content that is a bit more cutting =
edge, but I also think that like yourself most J2ME developer work for =
money and the current money is paying for MIDP 1.0 and Doja - Its a bit =
of a catch 22 to expect high quality content before there are devices =
that can run it! Emulators are fine but they're a bit like having a bath =
with your socks on.

Mathew