(keitai-l) Re: 20th anniversary of Minitel

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/15/03
> Now, in terms of my knowledge about the Japanese market, say what you want
> about me, but when you say that DoCoMo owned less than 5% of KPNM before
> 12/02 when they really owned 15%, you're really not in a position to be
> superior about the Japanese market in my opinion.

Just to get the facts straight, Gerhard said this, not me:
http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2003-05/0153.html

I didn't noticed that I am in any competition with you.
My core expertise are mobile services, user behavior and usability
consulting, mobile interface design etc. I am way more interested
in something I call "keitai culture" than in any percentages.
And I live in Japan, which makes my experiences always first hand:
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=21&p=1&l=en

So calm down and lets get back to interesting keitai related topics
instead of "this guy thing".

I thought the whole MiniTel/i-mode/L-mode thread is quite interesting
until somebody somehow went off the floor with a wrong perception of
facts.

Juergen