(keitai-l) Re: 20th anniversary of Minitel

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 05/15/03
Oh God Jurgen, get a grip, I was just kidding.

Now, in terms of my knowledge about the Japanese market, say what you want
about me, but when you say that DoCoMo owned less than 5% of KPNM before
12/02 when they really owned 15%, you're really not in a position to be
superior about the Japanese market in my opinion.

I'll go toe to toe with you on any market my friend.

In terms of L-Mode, I remember when it was first released in 2001 - I
thought it was interesting but doomed.

In terms of L-Mode in general, I don't think it will disappear but be a much
reduced form limited to some basic commerce and business functions.  Or not,
but that's where I think it would make sense to go.

Mark

--
Mark Frieser
Consect

Join 300 High Level Wireless Executives for a day of networking, case
studies and technology solutions at the Global Wireless Summit, New York on
May 22, 2003.

For more information on attending and sponsorship, visit our website at
http://consect.com/NY2003/index.html