(keitai-l) Re: sorry if this sounds stupid...

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 05/18/03
Hi

The answer is: A1301S has no Java support. I think there is no English
manual.

Java & GPS will appear in the next release Sony Ericsson AU phone called the
A5402S & could be regarded as the "upgrade" to the A1301S. Sony Ericsson
just released a press release about this new AU phone below:

http://www.sonyericsson.co.jp/product/au/a5402s/index.htmlin this

Regards

Michael.