(keitai-l) Re: D505i

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_klab.org>
Date: 05/26/03
Hi Michael,

> Camera
>
> I took some pics at the best settings & printed them out - maa so-so, par
> for the course at 1 megapixel - barely acceptable at usual Japanese L size
> print. Certainly a leap forward from prior 300,000 pixels jobs.

The camera quality is nice for many purposes already. I guess the
biggest problem is the small and cheap lens.

Anyway, it may wipe away all the digital camera market in the low end
soon. Did you note how the companies targetted girls a lot lately with
cheap low-end cameras? They sold quite a few. Problaby those days are
gone soon..

Regards,
Reto