(keitai-l) Re: [ninjava] Eclipse and testing J2ME/Docomo applis

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 06/11/03
Hi Reto,

As it happens, Docomo's Emulator is also Java, and I have actually
managed to get that running from Eclipse.
Actually the main reason I was able to do that was that I found this:
http://graze.tripod.co.jp/plugin/doja2.0.html

Of course this still hasn't actually solved my problem of actually
testing the interface - I have a feeling all the swing/awt unit-tester
like jfcunit will not work - but we'll see.

Actually being able to write a few unit-tests in eclipse for the non-gui
non-http parts of the appli is helping

CHEERS> SAM