(keitai-l) Re: Navigety

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/11/03
Hi Matthew

This hardware device is used to connect the user to th NavGeti web site &
apparently contains the user's ID. It doesn't contain any location gathering
info.

However there is a device - totally unrelated to that service, that does
have a GPS module that plugs into the DoCoMo port. If interested, see below:

http://www.iodata.jp/products/peripheral/2002/pdc-gps/use.htm

Regards

Michael.