(keitai-l) photo intercompatibility between J-phone/au/docomo (key: kddi, png, compatibility, vodafone, Summer 2003)

From: Greg Conquest <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 06/14/03
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J34352DE4 is an old chart (from Mobile Media
Japan) showing the different formats used by Japan's big three cell phone
carriers. I can't find a newer chart. Specifically what I'm looking for is a
chart showing photo compatibility amongst Japanese phones. Which of the
three phones can send photos to each other? Can someone tell me the answer
to this specific question, please? I think the new docomo camera phones now
use jpeg as well. I'd also like to know some of the other things (web
browsing standards, etc.), so I'd like to find a more up-to-date chart with
the the info in the above chart, if anyone knows of one.

Thank you.

                  ----- Greg Conquest -----
                   http://gregconquest.com

full-length link for chart -- will be broken on your display, I assume:
http://216.239.57.100/search?q=cache:o0jF7q3lw_4J:discuss.mobilemediajapan.c
om/stories/storyReader%241432+au+docomo+j-phone+photo+jpeg+png+compatible&hl
=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8