(keitai-l) Re: Usability on Japanese phones

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 06/16/03
At 18:29 15/06/2003 +0200, Jonas Petersson wrote:

> > but the same with rounded keyboard (Nokia 3650) it's a nonsense.
>The 3650 is certainly a mixed bag: It is quite cheap (good), it has more
>memory and preloaded apps than the 7650 (good) and my gut feeling is
>that the camera is better (perhaps a software issue), but the shell
>feels very flimsy, the joystick is close to useless (at least compared
>to the 7650) and I agree that the rounded keyboard is VERY awkward to
>use for the first couple of days - in fact I gave up before I got used
>to it.

I've had one for a few months now, and I'd agree - the keypad was
offputting (but then at 29, I'm practically a pensioner when it comes to
mobile phone taste). It took a few weeks to get used to, but once I had,
it's fine. Ditto the joypad.

--
Future Platforms :: http://www.futureplatforms.com/
t +44 (0) 1273 718030 // m +44 (0) 7971 781422 // e tom@futureplatforms.com