(keitai-l) Re: External Keyboards

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 06/16/03
I saw a keyboard attachement for AU phones in Bic Camera in Shibuya the
other day.

Has anybody heard of a keyboard attachment for a JPhone?

CHEERS> SAM

p.s. actually I think that a keyboard attachment might be a bad idea for
us mobloggers - increased packet charges and all that :-)  bring on
802.11 phones - or at least fixed monthly charges like normal net
connections