(keitai-l) Re: External Keyboards

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/16/03
Stuart Woodward wrote:
> Have external keyboards for most models been phased out? I don't see
> them advertised or being used and whenever I have asked it seems that
> only certain models support external keyboards.
---

There is a keybord called "iboard" for the D505i,
but not for the SO505i. The parts number is 0AD50192
and it costs YEN 5800. it's not included in the set
you get from DoCoMo when you buy the phone, but you
have to purchase it extra as an option.

In the case of the 504iS and 251iS series, there are iboards
for the N504iS, P504iS, N251iS, D251iS but not for the others.
Prices are between YEN 5500 and 6000.
The parts numbers are:
N504iS ->[0AN50248]
P504iS ->[0AP50101]
N251iS ->[0AN50248]
D251iS ->[0AD50192]

Hope this helps.

Gerhard Fasol
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html