(keitai-l) Re: Usability on Japanese phones

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/16/03
Some of the shops have fully functional connected models as well.
For example, right round where I live.

Gerhard Fasol
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html