(keitai-l) Re: AW: Re: uploading megapixel pictures

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/18/03
Nominal rates in Japan are between 9.6kbps and
about 200 kbps. DoCoMo's conventional network
with by far the larget number of users
and the largest number of camera phone users,
has 9.6kbps upload and 9.6bps or 28.8kbps download.

You can find a lot more in our FAQs:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html
http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/
and in a talk I gave to a German-Japanese
mobile communication forum, and last week at
the German Embassy here in Tokyo. If you register
for our company's mailing list on our website,
you'll get the link to download the slides a
few days.

Best wishes,

Gerhard Fasol

Arno Filbig wrote:
> could you please give me a little view what
 > picture data rates Japanese users send via cell phones
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html