(keitai-l) Re: Three and other Video

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/18/03
Hi Erik
Three anyway is not offering any real streaming service.

All the contents are available just for download or subscription-based
automatic video message delivering.

So as you pointed out is a matter of encoding.

Quicktime is a great platform for this and Cleaner 6 is the swiss knife:

http://www.discreet.com/products/cleaner/cleaner6/

Cheers

Giovanni

Marted=EC, 17 giu 2003, alle 21:00 Europe/Rome, Erik H=F6rnfeldt ha =

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/