(keitai-l) Re: keitai culture in japan

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 06/20/03
Hi,

My apologies if this has been mentioned already by someone else. There is a
book that deals (among other things) with keitai culture. Its called "Smart
Mobs - The next social revolution",  by Howard Rheingold. Mizuko Ito is
quoted there as well. Plus Justin Hall, Joichi Ito, Japan Inc., Nooper's
Showcase and so on... The bibliography is well done.

Info about the book here:
http://www.smartmobs.com/

I ordered it via Amazon Japan and had it in my hands within two days.

Cheers,
Andrea