(keitai-l) Re: Forrester: WI-FI is going to crash

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/23/03
Aoun
100% with you. Let's look to the real value that a technology is able
to bring.

Looks like there is always a lot of geek hype in these empty (By the
end)
articles. Is stupid to say that WI-FI is faster than the expensive 3G.

Success will be more on the base of technology enabling a solution
for an application relevant to a context that is much more than
saying "AMD's Athlon is faster than INTEL's Pentium".

Giovanni