(keitai-l) Re: predictive text input, new handsets

From: Greg Conquest <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 06/23/03
From: "Ken Chang" <carigate@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 17:25

> about the new handsets,
> SH505i is bulkier than J-SH53 though the later uses standard SD card,
> very strange.  SH505i has Flash and 3D, while J-SH53 can do much
> better Java games and can also be used as an MP3 walkman.

2 points:
- Using a standard SD card is strange? It's great, and, uh, a standard.
- The vodafone J-SH53 will not play mp3's. It only plays some kind of
protected audio -- SD audio or secure mp3. That *is* strange. Checking
google for "secure mp3" gives me a lot of link from 1999 and 2000:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22secure+mp3%22&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-
8&oe=utf-8
Is anyone really using secure mp3 now?

Greg Conquest