(keitai-l) Re: iAppli IMAP proxying service?

From: Greg Conquest <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 07/07/03
Jon, are you getting massive spam to an account using a simple and/or
dictionary-contained word? boxer@docomo... coder@... perfectionist@...
? If you are not, then I'd be surprised. I get no spam on my vodafone here
in japan (using my name, gregconquest@...) conquest@jp-t.... would probably
be available, but a dictionary search would yield my address pretty easily.

Actually, in my case, I have my domain, gregconquest.com. greg@mydomain or
home@mydomain goes home (via POP simple checking), and keitai@... or
mobile@... are both forwarded to my keitai mailbox.

Greg Conquest