(keitai-l) Re: Proxying E-mail (was: iAppli IMAP proxying service?)

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/09/03
> This is quite frustrating because most of my mail coming from a Docomo
> phone actually ends up back on a Docomo phone, but of course the emoji
> is all screwed up.

The frustrating part is actually the part you never see...maybe some
cute email friends tell whole stories with emoji, emphasize words with
little fluttering hearts or smilies, invite you to beer-icons ...but
how can you explain to them that your mobile mail gets redirected to
your server and your reply goes all the way back, while losing all the
cute features in the process?

But if you mail only with geeks, oh, never mind.

I always meet people who have no idea that they can not send emojis
to other networks...so some emails look always a bit 'incomplete'.

Juergen <-- non-geek if it comes to mobile email.
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp