(keitai-l) Re: Common web sites on J-Sky Internet

From: Paul Hardy <pjh_at_bushcat.com>
Date: 07/09/03
> Yes, you're right, Paul. Google is translating. The last
> paragraph here is from google j-phone.

If I were a Google-type company that could translate HTML to formats
compatible with various cellphone services, then I'd want to do that and
charge a trivial monthly subscription fee. I could then reap a huge
share of packet fees from subscribers, since I'd be the gateway to the
rest of the internet for every cellphone user. Effectively, I'd have
turned my search engine into a good revenue stream based purely on the
number of searches made by cellphone users.