(keitai-l) Re: F505i

From: Colin Mack <colin_at_b-factory.co.jp>
Date: 07/14/03
On 日曜日, 7 13, 2003, at 05:54  PM, dc wrote:

> My understanding is all the apps are just downloading data - graphics,
> maybe
> level maps, but certainly not class files. There is no classloader in
> doja/midp so...

That's all I have ever seen done as well. We have one game that also
has script-esque data (info for how characters move, what they say,
etc. in a very simple "scripting" language) downloaded with the media,
and it is run by a little java interpreter in the game, but I have
never heard of anyone dl'ing actual java code into the scratchpad or
record store, and then executing it. Would love to hear more info from
anyone who has gotten this to work.