(keitai-l) Re: J-PHONE's J-SKY Service to Rebrand as Vodafone live!

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/16/03
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, EGIS Tokyo wrote:

> Then she looked at the phones again, and finally asked "Which one is from
> J-Phone?"

For which she may indeed have very good technical reasons. She can't
exchange e-moji with her friends if they're all on J-phone and she's on
a different system.

> Me: "These two. This one has the better camera though..."
> Impatiently she interrupted me and grabbed the other one, saying: "I take
> this one. Its pink".

Well, I don't know about other technical dudes, but I'm a techno-geek
and Java programmer myself, and even I would have swapped my white F503i
for a red P503i, even though it had a slower JVM, just because it was
red. :-)

cjs