(keitai-l) Re: J-PHONE's J-SKY Service to Rebrand as Vodafone live!

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 07/16/03
At least, the marketing campaign to associate j-phone and vodofone seems to
have been effective.  Several months ago, I remembers some Japanese friends
complaining that they were tired of always seeing the branding of the two
together. One said something to the effect of "OK, enough, we get it".
These were bright, non-tech recent college grads.

James