(keitai-l) Re: keitai etiquette?

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 08/06/03
Yes, I agree that its not the noise, but rather the interference with the
pacemakers. I had a situation once where I was mailing away and the guy
beside me bent over like he was gonna collapse, and then got up and was like
"turn that off..."

After I got out of the train...
<http://www.photokyo.com/keitai-show.asp?uid=1&entry=177>

Chris