(keitai-l) Re: Cookies and modern keitai

From: Hans de Graaff <hans_at_degraaff.org>
Date: 08/12/03
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Darren Cook wrote:

> Hi, It used to be that i-mode and j-phone didn't accept cookies (and
> WAP handled them at the gateway). Is the situation any different
> with the modern phones
> - they have more memory so storing cookies seems possible technically at least.

In Europe E-Plus support cookies on the platform, as far as I
know. These cookies are not stored on or send to your phone, but
inserted by the platform. The nice thing about this is that it saves
bytes to transmit, and it works for all handsets. I'm not sure E-Plus
has an interface to manage your cookies, though.

Hans