(keitai-l) Re: Digital camera and cancellation of phone contracts

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/13/03
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Manish Prabhune wrote:

> As far as Docomo is concerned there is no
> such penalty unless you sign up for their
> "One Year discount" scheme where you commit that
> you will continue the contract for a period of 1 year.

Interesting. So, basically, if Docomo gives me a hard time about
upgrading to a new phone because I've had my current one for less than
ten months (not that it cost them anything-- I just activated a used
phone to replace the one I lost), I can just cancel my contract and get
a brand new phone with the new contract discount, with my only loss
being that I have a new phone number, right?

カート
cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org