(keitai-l) Re: Emailing pics from 505i

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/14/03
Gerhard let me explain your question mark.

the current VGS service is a crap, but there will be a new Vodafone
Live! (Japan) service, which will be very different from the rest of
the world, much better than FOMA, by early next year.

why I say this is because I have confidence in the Sky Project people.
though DoCoMo guys may look much more somebody/elite than ordinary
J-Phone guys, the Sky, not i-mode, is really where you should look
for the future (the second service one should check is ezweb, then
i-mode and VFL!).

the FOMA data service has inherent deficit from the old i-mode and
I see DoCoMo have difficulties with it for years to come.

maybe UMTS will eventually become a better system than cdma2000 but
it's far behind now.  they are not on the level ground.