(keitai-l) Re: Videocalls 10% of FOMA revenue

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 08/01/03
Sorry Andrea
It has been some time and I've been in vacation in the meantime so...
I've to look for the source. I think It was an article on DoCoMo Foma
results probably an analyst.

10% was supposed to be including voice as what I've read was about
voice call versus videocall.

I will look for the article.

Giovanni

Mercoled=EC, 20 ago 2003, alle 17:15 Europe/Rome, Andrea Hoffmann ha=20