(keitai-l) Re: docomo spam- finally found me

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/08/03
Reto,

lots of places ask me to write down the email,
especially these loyality cards, e.g. petrol
stations give you a small discount if your fill
in a form and you get a chip card with your name
on. On such forms there is usually a question for
your email and sometimes for your keitai-email.
Guess what happens if you put your email address
on such loyality forms for 20 or 30 hair saloons,
gas filling stations, video stores etc.... :)

Gerhard