(keitai-l) Re: docomo spam- finally found me

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_klab.org>
Date: 09/08/03
Hello Gerhard,

> I think your friend made a mistake in giving his email
> address to the shop: don't forget: you have the right to say
> no to unreasonable requests.

Thanks for your answer. I think you are totally right and people should
say no. Now, the question is, does the average user think this is an
unreasonable request to provide the email?

Especially if a user is upgrading a phone, she/he thinks it is necessary
to provide the address for a smooth transition of the service.

Cheers,
Reto