(keitai-l) Re: AW: Re: docomo spam- finally found me

From: Stuart Woodward <stuart_at_gol.com>
Date: 09/09/03
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:59:29 +0900
Reto Grob <rgrob@klab.org> wrote:

> I understand the views in the previous posts. Even believe so too (e.g.
> Japanese are in the average quite honest people).=20

=2E..for background info. I saw a TV program once that was showing a
Japanese company that bought information. You could go in there with
your company phone book or your yearly high school alumni yearbook
complete with the current names and addresses of your high school
friends. I'm guessing a lot of what was shown was illegal.

When you think about it, addresses and telephone numbers are public but
the value comes when you can gather the information for a list of x
number of people of a certain demographic group.

The only way to find who did it is to use one time email addresses and
see who sends the mail to that address..