(keitai-l) Re: AW: Re: docomo spam- finally found me

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_klab.org>
Date: 09/09/03
Hi All,

I understand the views in the previous posts. Even believe so too (e.g.
Japanese are in the average quite honest people). Now, lets look at the
facts:

- before change (e.g. Thursday 10am): 0 spam / day on 504i
- 2 hours after change: 20 spam mails received to the same address on
   505

I believe, it does not look like a coincidence with another action such
as signing up to a mailing list or something.

As it is not me but a co-worker that experienced that, I cannot
guarantee you the correctness. So, if that happened to nobody else, it
is an anomaly. If somebody else experienced the same, then please raise
your hand.

Reto