(keitai-l) Re: Archives and search

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 09/09/03
>> * The font you use for the individual mails is too tiny.

> What os and browser? So far tested only with windows IE
> and Opera. The font for individual mails (the body) is
> actually the largest in the whole page (yes I hate too
> small text too that why it is reasonably large.

Windows, IE6 and Mozilla 1.5b. IE6 shows the fonts about 4pixel high
in this page:

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2003-09/

while it looks ok with Mozilla, and this page
looks ok in IE6:

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2003-09/0006.html

but is tiny (about 6pixel high) in Mozilla.

Of course I could change the text size in the browser, but
how inconvenient is that if I have to make it for any page
I visit.

> Probably stylesheet problem. Havent adjusted the search
> results yet for the stylesheets.

Wakatta.

Juergen