(keitai-l) Re: Archives and search

From: Jonas Petersson <zap_at_xms.se>
Date: 09/09/03
Nick May wrote:
> It looks very good and loads tons faster -  but I would second the
> request that the fonts are made a little larger. I know small fonts
> sizes are "cleaner" and "look better" but it is a pain to have to keep
> boosting the text size browser-side. Boosting them a couple of points
> would be ideal...
> =

> In Safari the dates are illegible, 'though in Camino they are readable.=

The easy way to get the text readable is to turn CSS off - in my old
NS4.7x the text itself is then very much readable (and also in a recent
Mozilla), BUT the layout seems also to be CSS-bound as I get the list of
articles BELOW the list of Months/Years. =

older browsers - I doubt you need more than four cells so it's not like
it's a lot of work.

Also, it would be very nice to have a <title> tag that described various
lists - articles seem fine, though I'd suggest to include "Archive: " or
similar as a prefix.

				/ Jonas

PS. In fact: NS4.7 w/ CSS doesn't look all that good either, but that's
a separate issue.
-- =

Jonas Petersson  |  XMS Penvision  |  mailto:Jonas.Petersson@xms.se
Box 3294, V=E4stg=F6tegatan 13, S-600 03 Norrk=F6ping | http://www.xms.se=
/
Tel: +46 11 400 13 00 | Dir: +46 11 400 13 05 | Fax: +46 11 10 30 50