(keitai-l) Re: Archives and search

From: Jonas Petersson <zap_at_xms.se>
Date: 09/10/03
Juergen Specht wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Juergen Specht wrote:
> >> Windows, IE6 and Mozilla 1.5b. IE6 shows the fonts about 4pixel high=

> >> in this page:
> > Ok. Should be bigger now. Will check the other browsers than
> > win IE and Opera later.
> =

> It's an art to create style sheets ;)
> Unfortunately it seems I need new glasses, a bigger monitor or a better=

> style sheet:  http://nooper.com/testing/keitai-l.gif

Or why don't we just go the classic way that I suggested earlier? That
is, build the layout with a single good old <table>, a few bgcolor
directives, possibly a couple of <font size=3D-1> at the top of each <td>=

(about 4 of them should be enough) and then drop the CSS (or just use it
for fine tuning). Sure, it may look a bit different in different
browsers (as it obviously does already!), but that way it should be
readable by everyone!

				/ Jonas
-- =

Jonas Petersson  |  XMS Penvision  |  mailto:Jonas.Petersson@xms.se
Box 3294, V=E4stg=F6tegatan 13, S-600 03 Norrk=F6ping | http://www.xms.se=
/
Tel: +46 11 400 13 00 | Dir: +46 11 400 13 05 | Fax: +46 11 10 30 50